A committment to those I partner with in every real estate transaction to provide extraordinary, superior service from the onset of our meeting and for the entire process of buying or selling a home and the years to follow.
* Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI)
Extensive advanced real estate education courses completed and meeting stringent professional real estate guidelines.
* Certified Buyer Representative (CBR)
This is a designation held by only a few hundred real estate agents throughout the entire area.
* e-PRO This certification has an in depth study of various forms of e-communication and advertising. In this paced technology and internet based marketing age, it strengthens how we can be equipped and able to provide detailed information and quick response time.
* Residential Real Estate Broker
This license can be obtained only by licensed real estate agents experienced with the real estate transaction laws affecting resale of property. It requires comprehensive formal education along with
in-depth knowledge of Minnesota real estate laws and regulations, passing the State mandated Brokers license examination and meeting all of the State Broker Licence requirements.
* Multi-Million dollar executive sales associate achieveing top honors among over 70,000 rel estate associates world wide
* Certified in short sales and foreclosures
* Certified in new construction, experienced in designing and building custom homes
* Relocation specialist, having a great working knowledge of the entire metro area.
* Single Family residential listings and sales
* Acrage lots and city lot sales
* Leader in real estate knowledge and in client representation. Attention to detail and follow through are of the utmost importance in each transaction
* Full service real estate professional with an extensive list of referrals for Mortgage companies, title companies, real estate attorneys, handyman, trade people, moving companies and more.
* Strong client referral based business by maintaining ongoing relationships with those I have worked with in the past. My greatest satisfaction in knowing I have worked well and always kept the interest of my client in the forefront of each transaction is when clients refer me to one of their friends or family members for their real estate transactions!
Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors (1993 - present)
National Association of Realtors (1993- present)
Multiple Listing Service (1993 - present)
"I would like you to know that I truly understand the emotions and challenges involved with moving families into a new neighborhood. You can always count on me to be supportive while providing exceptional professional service. My promise is to always represent your best interest. My goal is to build a life long relationship with each one of my clients from the onset. United, we will form a real estate partnership allowing us to work together as a team. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you in our real estate partnership! Diane